viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2017

A Fucking Kind of Blue






































"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here 
And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear 
That I'm not here 
And I never knew the moon could be so big 
And I never knew the moon could be so blue 
And I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes 
And brought me here instead dressed in red 
And I'm wondering who could be writing this song 
I don't care if the sun don't shine 
And I don't care if nothing is mine 
And I don't care if I'm nervous with you 
I'll do my loving in the winter 
And the sea isn't green 
And I love the Queen 
And what exactly is a dream 
And what exactly is a joke..."

S.B.

Iglesia del Surf del Cristo Risueño de la Costa LTD. MMXVII ©

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario